Peter Freeman, Inc.
140 Grand Street
(Ground Floor, between Crosby and Lafayette)
New York, New York 10013
T: +1 212 966 5154
F: +1 212 966 5349
Tuesday to Saturday, 10am-6pm
In order to combat the spread of COVID-19, Peter Freeman, Inc. requires that all visitors entering the gallery adhere to the following:
- The number of visitors allowed inside the gallery will be limited to ten.
- Visitors must wear face masks covering their nose and mouth at all times.
- Visitors must maintain a minimum distance of six feet apart from others at all times.
- Visitors must provide contact information upon entry to aid in contact tracing efforts.
- Entry to the gallery is not permitted if you are experiencing symptoms associated with COVID-19 including cough, shortness of breath or fever.
We look forward to seeing you soon.
Peter Freeman, Inc., founded in 1990, represents leading international artists and estates of several generations and specializes in important paintings, sculptures, and drawings of the 19th, 20th, and 21st centuries, with a particular emphasis on early Pop, Minimal, and Conceptual works.
The gallery presents at least five exhibitions each year of both new work and of historical bodies of work that we believe are especially relevant to the art of our time, focused shows exploring significant movements, themes, and ideas that have influenced and defined recent art and culture.
The historic works handled by the gallery over the past thirty years are broad-ranging and can often be defined by their rarity and significance. For this reason, much of our business has been with museums.
Peter Freeman also publishes scholarly books, including a catalogue raisonné Robert Mangold: Early Works, with text by Robert Storr; the first US catalogue on the works of Charlotte Posenenske; several catalogues on Medardo Rosso; James Ensor: Paintings, with text by Xavier Tricot; and the artist book Tide, a collaboration with Silvia Bächli and the writer Jamaica Kincaid.
The gallery is a member of the Art Dealers Association of America.
The gallery does not accept artist submissions.
Executive Assistant to Peter Freeman
Communications Manager / Graphic Designer
Lluïsa Sarries Zgonc
Head of Research
Artist Liaison, Research & Commercial Assistant
Peter Freeman, Inc. Paris
59 rue Quincampoix
T: +33 (0) 1 42 71 74 56